Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lets talk about Inkheart and Bedtime Stories

I watch a few more movies last weekends, as always but these two movies catch my interest the most. So here are some very brief reviews about two movies that seem similar but are very different and interestingly enjoying in its on ways:



I enjoyed this movie. I started watching it at around 10pm with my brothers and sisters (I normally already go to sleep at this hour) and surprisingly manage to watch it all the way till finish without fallen asleep. I just soo excited to see all the tales characters come to live.


I really love this one and I can watch it again and again and again. The two kids are so adorable. I love the “under demiciated” part the most (you have to watch the movie to understand what it is). Really really funny with the raining gumballs, the dancing mermaid and all...Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i downloaded the movies after yer recommendation, ari tuh mmg nak tengok but lupa, hehe..:)

eyda said...

yeke, dah tengok lum? best kan?