Friday, September 11, 2009

Lets talk about things that rarely happen

Things that happen to me lately that rarely happens before:

I was being interviewed by phone from this Australian company (the caller speaks very thick Australian accent) and I did terrible because I was totally not prepared to be interviewed. I thought she want to set a date for interview so when she suddenly ask me about my work experience and if I ‘m familiar with internet I was so blur and end-up talking rubbish and nonsense (even though I use internet everyday and I’m a super googlelista,hehe). So at the end she said she will call me back to set a date next week (which is this week and today is already Friday) but she didn’t call which mean I did badly @ I suck.

I was soooo into beading lately that I will really look closely to any beads work that I saw and really envy their creation and really try to memories the design so that I can try to do it after. So yesterday I was being smart, I bring my camera out so that if I saw any pretty beads design I can just take some photo’s and use as reference later. What happen is, my friend and I went to this boutique, she was looking for baju raye while I was mesmerize by all the beautifully done beads work ( memang sangat cantik dan halus ye…kagum gila) so as we went out ( she didn’t buy anything) I snap some of the baju kurung with beading design on the display. As I was walk away the owner came out from the boutique and “sound” at me, she said that I’m not suppose to take those photo’s because she paid for those design ( kan dah kene sound, suka2 hati je ambik gambo kat kedai orang). Moral of the story, no need to bring my camera to search for pretty beadswork, just google from internet, hehehe. Kecoh je akak tu, orang yang letak kat internet tu takde kesah pon tayang hasil keje diorang, macam la aku curik baju dia. Aku buat contoh jek, t upon tak tentu aku boleh buat sebijik cam dia punye. Benci tau.

I plan to make at least 5 types of “kuih raya” this year, but until today I have made 0..hehe…Before this I always, ALWAYS manage to make some cookies for hari raya, but this year I haven’t start any cookies project and next week is already RAYA. Bila nak start ni? Before this, I even make cookies on normal days (bukan hari raya la) just so that I can snack on some cookies while watcing friends because I always crave for cookies when I saw any of them eating cookies while “melepak” at Central Perk, hehehe……So this weekend I really have to start my cookies project or else I have to buy some and I really don’t wanna do that ( because my husband is really cerewet) because this coming weekend is the last weekend before raya and if I don’t start by then, I don’t have anymore time to do it. So, good luck to me. Berape agaknye aku mampu buat dalam masa 2 hari? Harus akak penat gile kalau nak pulun buat sampai 5, wakakaka…

This year we will go back to Muar on first day of raya. First raya yer…and this never happens before. Before this first raye will always be in Ipoh because my husband have to cook the dishes for his family ( because his mother already past away like 8 years ago, and he is the only person in his family who can cook). But this year he said that we can go back to Muar, but after he finish cooking in Ipoh. Meaning on raya eve, at 4.00am we will start our long journey from Muar to Ipoh. I have no problem with that because I really wanna celebrate raye with my family and I thought it’s really thrilling..hehehe…dan sangat rindu kemeriahan apabila 8 keluarga besar berkumpul di pagi raya dengan 8 tema warna baju raya dan 8 lauk raya masing2 dan makan ramai2 pastu konvoi serang umah sedara mara…heheheh…kat Ipoh takde semua tu….

I will start working on 23rd September which is the forth day of raya because after the HR girl said I only have 1 day annual leave left and I use it on the 18th, next Friday. Normally I would just take the whole week off, emmmm what to do? OR I can just take MC for 3 days,muahahaha….after all, I’m leaving the company…apehal nak buat baik sangat pon…wakakaka..

Note: During the awful phone interview, the lady also asked me if I’m good English writing. I was being honest by saying “to be honest I’m not really good at writing”. Baik kan aku, I can just said that I’m good but what if she want me to write something on a real interview and I’m writing like what I’m writing in this blog, which are pathetic English. Then I would look like an awful lovely liar,hehehe… and because of that people, I’m motivating myself to start writing in English again even though my English is bad, I’m practicing here..hehehe…sorry if it’s driving you crazy.

Ok la, aku nak g jalan TAR beli manik….Chau cin cau…

p/s: mamat sebelah aku ni kalau cakap kat phone kuat gila, bingit telinga aku…heheheh( bulan pose tak baik mengumpat la pompuan oii)

No comments: