Friday, September 11, 2009

Lets talk about P.S. I Love You

eu amo te katanya......


I’ve just finish reading P.S I LOVE YOU and I have to agree with Zira that the novel is full with emotions because there are quite a few parts in the story that makes me want to sheered some tears. The part when she’s missing her husband so badly, the part when she goes to her mom and she instantly able to ease her pain (mothers have magic kan) and the part with her best friends, Denise and Sharon. By the way I love all the character in the story because I think they are all different yet all have their own unique characters and that’s make the story very very interesting. Although, like most of novel based movies, there are a lot of changes from the actual novel, I think the movie would be more interesting if they just follow the whole story straight from the novel because it’s already very fun and interesting. As I were reading the novel, I can imagine how it’s like if it’s were in a movie. Like the part where she’s trying to catch the leprechaun that been working in her garden, the part when Declan was making a movie about the “Girls in the city” (that would be really fun if it were in the movie), the part where they when for a vacations at a beach and Denise got sunburn on her butt ( that would be really funny if it were in the movie), the part when Holly got a job at an ad agency with a cool boss ( in the movie Holly finally work as a shoes designer), the part when the girls doing a hen party for Denise before her wedding ( this should be in the movie) and a lot more that I can think of but not in the movie. Oh, anyway, in the book Holly have a brother, Jack, who are very close to her since they were little that is very sweet if it were in the movie. And also her sister Ciara, in the movie she is this sweet little sister that came home to from overseas on Gerry’s funerals but in the books Ciara is more then that, she have a red hair and just got back from Australia did a lot of crazy things and she’s a bit crazy.

To me the movie is still good, with the famous actors and great view of Ireland BUT to me the Novel is much better then the movie, it is more touching, funnier and more interesting but then again, if they really want to follow the whole story exactly from the book, the movie could be as long as five hours..Hehehe... Oh, by the way, I think Lisa Kudrow is ultimately the best person to play Denise character because Denise is really2 like her. Kudos to the movie maker for that. Conclusions: I absolutely recommend this book to all.

P/S: Currently I’m reading Confession of a shopaholic. Baru bace sikit dah ade banyak beza dah, tapi rasenye buku ni best jugak.

5 comments:

MK said...

bace buku tu dah lama & dah 2,3 kali khatam. tapi tak pernah berkesempatan tgk movie nye... ade ke dvd? boleh dipinjamin kah? sbb carik dah lama tak jumpa...huk

eyda said...

Nak pinjam ke? boleh je. kalau nak belikan pon boleh sebab saye ade agent dvd cetak rompak regular..hehe..sebab tu dvd banyak giler..

MK said...

nak..nak..tolong belikan... nanti text me acc no. i'll transfer fund. 0192147220

fund katanye.. kelassssss!!!

eyda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eyda said...

alamak, tadi dah lalu kedai dvd boleh lupa nak beli...apedaaaa