Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lets talk about David Archuleta

As for today, I’m officially a fan of David Archuleta’s voice (I guess I’m too old to be some boy singer fan, he’s 18). Actually since American Idol I thought that he is a good singer and he has a really good voice. I predicted that he will win the Idol once I heard him sang a song by John Lennon, “Imagine”. That was one really moving performance and for someone as young as him, he sure has a pretty mature voice. But then he didn’t win, the other David win instead, David cook.

Anyway, I guess he now have an album because I sometimes heard he’s song playing on the radio (laki aku dengar sinar fm, jarang la plak pasang lagu omputeh) and I’ve been wanting to have the album but you know me, save budget, hehehe. So last week my husband said that he’s been downloading some mp3, so I ask him to download Archuleta’s songs for me and he did. He gave me the songs today and I just heard them this morning. In fact I’m still listening to it while I’m writing this and I have to say that I’m glad that he re-sang “Angel” because I sure hate it when Robbie Williams sang it. Overalls, the album is OK, not so much great or WOW songs, I like “crush” and “desperate” but the rest are OK, but he’s good voice really compliments the songs so they still sounds good. This reminds me of another singer with a good voice, Gavin Degraw, love he’s songs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww eyda, i love robbie williams, hahahaha..and his angel song too..:)

eyda said...

yeke...ups...hehehe