Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lets talk about the end of 2008

Today is the end of 2008. Felt like time was moving so fast, I almost couldn’t believe that it has been a year.

What have I achieved?

I gave birth to my healthy baby, all natural way. I honestly very proud of my self to be able to go through the birthing process because I was really scared (and excited) actually AND I hate hospital. I always think of hospital as a scary place because people who go to hospitals are sick, injured, bleeding…..arrgghhh

That’s it, not much huge achievement this year.

What about smaller achievements?

I manage to single handedly prepared and decorate “hantaran” for my sister in law for her engagement day.

Also became “mak andam” for her on that day. Mak andam terjun namanya (I was 7 month pregnant).

I manage to baked 5 types of cookies for Hari Raya despite preoccupied with my 1 month old baby. (Well, new born baby sleep a lot)

My oatmeal n raisin cookie is such a hit; I have to bake it again because the first batch finished too early, yippieeee.

My Oren cake is also a hit, I have to bake it again to bring to the office, requested by my colleagues.

The cake is so hit; I have to bake it again for my hubby to bring to his office, yippieeeee.

Anyway, the Oatmeal n Raisin cookie and Oren cake is the only thing that I can bake repeatedly and the taste is constantly the same. Unlike my chocolate cake, every time I bake one, it’ll taste different and even worst, according to my husband, sometime it taste like tepung, hehehehe (probably because I have too many chocolate cake recipe, I don’t know which one is whish anymore). Lagi pun aku bukannye terrer sangat masak pun, aku cuma suka cuba2 resepi.

Just wanna share some happy moment:

My husband is so lucky, he won grand price for his office’s lucky draw, and won an LCD tv, 32’ Sony Bravia. We are so happy because our old tv is a 6 years old 14’ Toshiba. Yeaayyyyy.

He also won RM100 Jusco voucher, he gave it to me to spend on anything I want, and I bought a handbag, a big brown and shiny bag by Stella. It’s pretty and so over the budget, I love it…yeayyyy.

What about for year 2009, what do I want to achieve?

First and foremost, I want to lose weight. At least to my ideal weigh, 57kg. But if possible, I want to go down to 52kg (zaman aku fly dulu2). hehehe. I’m currently 68kg.

I want to get a better job, with higher pay of course. So let us pray to Allah and give me the strength and confident to go for interview again coz only god knows how I hate interviews.

I want to buy a pink camera, if possible I want a DSLR, if not, any camera is okay, as long as it’s in pink.hehehehe.

I want to make a small business out of my baking. I’ve been thinking of it but just don’t know how and when to start. I need more practice though.

Driving license, I need one. Again, let us pray to Allah and give me the strength to spend my time and money to get a driving license because only god knows how I rather spend my time and money for other things such as new clothes, bags, shoes, baby stuffs, to pay my debts and the list goes on and on and on…………….

Not to forget, I want to be a better wife for my husband and a better mother to my son, Love my family so much.

That’s all, no need to daydream and list up a bunch and at the end of the day, none will come true. So, those lists are my wish list for next year. And being a realistic person, I’m happy enough if I can achieve at least one of it, but we’ll see what’s gonna happen okay.

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

No comments: