Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lets talk about love

” I guarantee that we will have tough times
I guarantee at some point, one or both of us would want to get out of it,
But, I also guarantee if I don’t ask you to be mine,
I’ll regret it for the rest of my life,
Because I know, in my heart you are the only one for me “

- Runaway Bride-

I’ve watch this movie so many times yet I still cry when Julia Robert said that to Richard Gere. Am I a hopelessly romantic person, nop, I’m so not a romantic I don’t event know how to console my husband when he’s sooo mad and that make me a hopeless person.

I think it’s fair to say that those phrases are perfect to all couples who are still sticking together with their partner/wife/husband after years of relationship because we all know being in a relationship with someone is not easy. In fact, it’s is so hard and you will have tough times, you will at some point want to get out of it but you never did. You stay. No matter what happen, how heart broken you sometimes are, how it’s sometimes hurt your soul so bad you feel like you rather die, but you didn’t. You stay and never will leave. Because in your heart you know that he/she IS the only one for you and without he/she your life won’t be the same, you wont fall in love again, there is no body else you wanted to be with the most then your partner/wife/husband. And because of that, no matter how tough it gets and how painful you feel, you’ll try your best to make it work out, any possible way that you think could work, even if it means that you have to sacrifice your feeling, your time, your money, your sanity because you want to believe that there’s always hope. And because of this, I congratulate all the couples who are still together after years and years, possibly decades with your love one because only god knows how hard it is and how tough you are.

No comments: